[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks:and other things

To: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks:and other things
From: "Robert Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:07:30 -0800
Roger,

The PowerPac heads were stock on all 4bbl equipped cars.  There is a
difference between regular Powerpac heads and fuelie2-4bbl heads.  If you
want, I can dig up the casting numbers so you can tell exactly what you
have.  If the are true fuelie/2-4bbl heads they are worth about a $1000
U.S. a pair in good shape.  Regular PPac heads are worth about $250 to 350
U.S. per pair.  You shouldn't have any problem selling them.

I would love to have them but with the price of crude oil so low, I haven't
seen a commision check in months.  No commision check means no new "toys".

Good Luck

Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 BA Sport Coupe restored to Factory new condition