Re: [oletrucks] fuel pumps with bowls

To: craig k <soundex@eden.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuel pumps with bowls
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:38:26 -0500
Craig,
   I can't reply to you personally because my E-mail to you has bounced for the
last couple of months. The last one said your spam blocker bounced it.
   Anyhow my filter hangs off the front of the carb by the shortest pipe nipple
possible. The inlet to the filter has a 45 degree pipe thread to flared tubing
fitting in it. Connected to that is a flared steel tube also with a 45 in it.
Just clears the back of the horn and has never leaked.

Grant 50 3100