Re: [oletrucks] did you know?

To: jack halton <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] did you know?
From: TOM WARNER <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 15:37:28 -0500
The more I think about it, it's possible that it wasn't AK Miller, however,
I'm absolutely positive that somebody was racing an AD truck back in those
early years of sports car racing.  I've been trying to track something down,
and if I find any more information, I will let you know. I even went through
my stack of early '50s magazines.
Tom Warner
58 short fleet side