[oletrucks] Vendors, on the way

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vendors, on the way
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:56:36 -0800
Friend,

With all the favorable discussion recently about vendors joining the list,
I took it upon myself to contact my favorite vendor, Heavy Chevy of
Arkansas, about joining the list.  They have resonded very positively.
They indicated that they would join immediately.  I have used them
exclusively for years now and this willingness to help is one of the main
reasons why.

Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others