Re: [oletrucks] Stabilizer bars for 56 GMC?

To: Kevin Lake <lakek@oit.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stabilizer bars for 56 GMC?
From: larry jones <lajones@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:01:34 -0700
Kevin,
I have stabilizer bars on my 58 GMC NAPCO Suburban/Carryall and my friend who
has a 59 Chevy Suburban w/NAPCO also has them. They are solid bars but I think
the earlier ones I've seen were tubular. I'll be junkyarding in Arizona in a
week so I'll check on that if you want. In the meantime, I'm looking for a
GMC/Pontiac 336 from the fan to the bellhousing if anyone has seen one sitting
around.
Thanks

Larry Jones
58 GMC NAPCO Suburban/Carryall