[oletrucks] letter from List to ignoramus politicians

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] letter from List to ignoramus politicians
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 23:11:00 -0600
sounds like a good idea - no matter WHAT our individual politics, we all
agree that laws designed to rid collector cars from our streets are
misguided. a large list letterwill get many folks attention.

as for the notion that one poltical side or the other is behind this, FAT
CHANCE! it is the large corporations, who hope to use these scrapped cars
to 'trade out' emissions, force us to all buy new products, or anything
else they can think of to enrich themselves. they give to BOTH parties;
BOTH are for sale.

while 'do-gooders' may have started the ball in the 60s, trying to clean up
the environment and such, you are loony if you think the sudden wave of
'green-consciousness' on the part of these comapnies is due to them smoking
pot, wearing tiedye and hanging out w/ clinton. the only green they care
about is greenback; since YOUR local politician has the same green/green
colorblindness, we get stupid laws like these.

and the next time you vote - for ANY candidate - you might try spending
some time looking up their list of contributors, past voting record, etc.
i think you'll be surprised who's really in whose pockets.

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe