Re: [oletrucks] Seat Base

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Seat Base
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 08:26:17 -0800
R.B. Smith wrote:

> Alan,
>
>  I see you used a 60 40 split bench seat.  Any suggestions on which cars to
> rob one out of?  I thought about adapting he rear or middle seat out of a
> van, which ever fit best.  I want to instal seatbelts also

Mine are out of a 2 door Chr*sl*r LeBaron, year unknown. Probably
mid-80's. Best to look around the junkyards. They're a perfect fit
between the doors. They both tilt forward, there's a fold-down armrest
in the center, and the drivers side is 6-way power. They are incredibly
comfortable, too.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles