Re: [oletrucks] My 51 GMC, where do I start?

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My 51 GMC, where do I start?
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 01:28:02 -0500

> Why is it that these old AD trucks are so appealing, they almost seem
> have a personality.  I used to attract more girls in the truck than my
> buddies could in their Corvettes.

Richard, I think you hit it with the "old memories".  There's hardly a
soul alive from our generation that doesn't remember a truck from the
early 50's and the good times with your buddies.  The laid-back
lifestyle and actually having fun with mom and dad...all that makes it
worth restoring.  Sounds like you and I are in the same boat (oops,
truck bed  :)  ) with our new aquisitions.  Good luck with the
restoration.

Wally
Templeton, MA
53 5-window