[oletrucks] VIN #

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] VIN #
From: Woodred@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:58:32 EDT
Would someone with the correct information out there be kind enough to
desifer the V.I.N # on my new 1950 3100? The plate has been painted over, but
I can make out the stamped #'s. Thet are 6HP H 12910.

Also, I hear rumors that GM will provide some type of restoration information
if you contact them. Can anyone give an idea what they are offering, how much
they want for it, and how do I contact them?

Thanks in advance
Larry Nelson
1950 3100