Re: [oletrucks] NO BRAKES

To: MASK4335@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NO BRAKES
From: Jimmy <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 21:31:09 -0500
Okay guys once again all your help was very helpful. I bled all lines
again starting farthest to closest and I finally have brakes again. It
sure does stop better and does not pull. Again thanks to everyone who
helped out.Maybe I can return the favor sometime.
Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
htttp://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html