Re: [oletrucks] Portland Swap Parking question

To: "Rob & Margie J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>, <buicks@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Portland Swap Parking question
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 18:47:31 -0700
Since several people have talked about going I think a global post is right.
There is a shuttle from a parking lot near Portland Meadow Race track that
runs to the Exposition Center. It is the only way to go. It makes it a
little tough if you buy a large heavy item but people do it all the time.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132