[oletrucks] art deco 41?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] art deco 41?
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:03:45 EDT
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I am having to pass on an art deco
that looks like a 41.  I has a 327 in it, trashed.  Heads have been off and
cylinders are full of water.  He has the heads, intake and carb.  It also has
a TH350 with what looks to be a mid/late 80's camaro rear.  The headers fit
to the outs side of the frame so the steering box isn't hacked at.  5 lug all
the way around.  The chassis is in excellent shape very minimum rust.  Body
is in normal age condition, as far as I can see.  The floor boards are rusted
out.  The truck is complete, is a long bed.  The steering wheel has been
replaced as well as the seat. It even still has all of the knee action
shocks.  Grill is chrome but rusting and flaking.  He also has a 79-81
Firebird Espri to go with it.  V8, 10 bolt rear drum.  The Hood is wasted but
other then that it is fine, and the intake has been taken off but covered the
engine, cam and lifters have minor surface rust.  The guy wants rid of them
because has a terminal disease and got in a bad accident a while back and is
in a wheel chair.  He wants 1000 for both.  He will sell separate, but don't
know for how much.  Let me know if you are interested of the list and I can
make arrangements with you off line.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100