[oletrucks] Trying to find article

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trying to find article
From: "Paul G. Blosser" <pblosser@sripok.win.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:14:10 -0500
Help -- I know I saw a couple photos in some magazine rtecently where a
guy was making a steering column mount from muffler clamps, both the
column drop and the floor mount.  Now that I'm ready to do this, I can't
find them -- I think the article they were in was about completing s
pickup or something like that.  Anybody recall such a thing in Street
Rodder, Classis Truck, Rodders Digest recently?

Thanks,

Paul Blosser
School of Metaphysics
1954 3100