[oletrucks] Where's an oletrucker to live?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Where's an oletrucker to live?
From: BMORRI1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:35:10 EDT
For those of us with the old car and truck collecting disease, state laws
regarding inspections, registration, smog checks, etc.can be a real hassle if
one is forced to move to another state.  My father is now confronted with
just this situation, as he got notice yesterday that he will be transferred
this summer from San Antonio to either Tucson or Las Vegas.  His decision on
whether to move to Arizona or Nevada may have a great deal to do with each
state's laws regarding old vehicle ownership/useage.  Does anyone have any
input on these issues?  From what I understand, both areas have very active
old car/truck scenes...anyone second that?

TIA
Brian Morrison