Re: [oletrucks] alternate location for master cylinder

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] alternate location for master cylinder
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:50:44 -0400

> Also, I have not set the 350 in yet nor have I done any measurements
> but, and this is probably an easy question, will it fit in the 51
> engine compartment without having to bash in the firewall.  I hope
> so.

Eric, I'm about to attempt the same installation.  I have not made the
maesurements yet either (maybe this weekend), but it seems with the
firewall recess, that clearance for the Chevy distibutor should not be a
problem.  I'll try to take some rough numbers from my 72 Chevelle and
from the 53 3100 and see what I come up with.

Wally / 53 3100
Templeton, MA