[oletrucks] Transmission & manifold notes

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Transmission & manifold notes
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:44:34 -0500

Sorry to go off-topic, but my 1989 Cadillac Brougham just hit the 200,000
mile mark last week. I celebrated by driving it on a 500+ mile round trip
from Madisonville, Kentucky to Charleston, Illinois, (which is west of Terre
Haute, Indiana), and back. Still runs great. It has the 700R4 and an
Oldsmobile 305 V8, both original, neither have been rebuilt.

Now an on-topic note: I saw a pair of rams-horn exhaust manifolds today at
an auction. How valuable are these things? Just curious...
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org