Re: [oletrucks] 58-59 Hood Ornament?

To: "Roger" <mr14162@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58-59 Hood Ornament?
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:58:32 -0700
Yes, there is a difference, but I am not sure what years the designs were
specific to.  One is longer and one is shorter.  I think the shorter one is
for the 55-57 trucks  and the long one for the 58-59 trucks.  If you have a
long one (or whichever is for a 58) I know someone that has a short one
that they would trade for a long one.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco