[oletrucks] couple of questions

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] couple of questions
From: "Ben Bennett" <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:08:07 -0700
When I put my motor together (350 SB) I put on an extra big oil pan, than I
got an after market dip stick (chrome of course) now I don't know how much
oil to put in. Is there any way to calibrate the dipstick? Number 2, I
understand that's important  to make the driveshaft to transmission angle
match the driveshaft to pinion angle. What's the theory here? Why does it
cause so much grief if the pinion angle is out of whack?

Ben Bennett
55 2nd