[oletrucks] Finally a new carb.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Finally a new carb.....
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:37:03 EDT
Well, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and get a new carb.  I found a
FLAPS who could get the correct ROCHESTER for my '53 -235 (thanks for the
help on the engine ID). It cost about the same as the cheepest I've found in
the catalogues that I have.  It also has a Warranty!  I have a plethera of
cores to change in, so we'll just have to see about where  the gas lines come
in, My original goes in at the front side of the carb, but the two others
that I have come in from the side and have an automatic choke.
The FLAPS also could get a CARTER YF for $10 cheeper, Which is the better
carb?

Thanks in ADvance,
Casey
'47-2 Thriftmaster