[oletrucks] update

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] update
From: ace0027@ibm.net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:10:29 -0500
    Been hard at work on Ace of late, mostly on the quater panels, but
kinda jumping back and forth to the Total Cost Front End. I will have
the riders side quater done this week,and the frame is now boxed.
    The door skins I got from Heavy Chevy worked perfect as quater patch
panels, and the rocker panel of the step, also from Heavy, worked great
to give me back the body line.

    Any way this is what I realized today.
    I remember now why I like working on trucks, rather than cars.
Sheesh! There is a lot of body on this beast!

    And 2, It seems these things were a lot easier to work on when I was
27 instead of 37.......

    Hope everybody is having luck with their project,
    Terry & Ace