[oletrucks] Help-Vaccume Advance...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Help-Vaccume Advance...
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:00:06 EDT
Does anyone know of any part #'s for my '53 235 vaccume advance for the
distributor?  It also acts as a hold down for the unit.  I have seen them in
the chevy duty catalogue for $30 and I don't want to pay that much, or wait
that long, my new carb will be in today and I would like to drive the
beast......
Oh well,
Casey
'47-2 Thriftmaster-Still sitting but the VDO guages are in and look fine!