[oletrucks] Great Source of Parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Great Source of Parts
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:27:46 -0700
For you stockers out there, Obsolete Parts and Equip in Cincinnati
(513-731-4134) was a pleasure to deal with.  Neal sold me an NOS vacuum advance
(in the box) for my '50 truck for a mere $25.  He even sent it to me the day I
mailed him the check.  He has no catalog but is willing to hunt for original
parts (NOS or good used).  I don't think he does the big stuff like fenders.