[oletrucks] Website updates!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Website updates!
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:27:29 -0700
Hey everyone...I added a new page to my website..."Words of advice on
Rodding". It was written by a guy from the Rodders Round Table, as a
take-of of that new song going around. It's based on rodding, but the
restorers on this list might enjoy it too.
        I've also added a few tips and tidbits on other pages, including the
truck buildup. Mostly some more in-depth info on some of the changes I
made and parts used.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles