[oletrucks] AD horn

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD horn
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:15:15 -0500
Just got off the phone with our fellow listee Kelly from Jim Carter's.
The good news is he helped me find an outside visor for my 49 at a
reasonable price. The bad news is that they were currently out of horns
(used) for the early AD trucks (47-53).
Would anyone on the list happen to have one for sale? I need an
original, 6 volt working horn complete with mounting bracket (to the
manifold), cosmetics aren't that important as long as there are no major
dents/dings and it is rust free.
Thanks
Brad
49 3100