Re: [oletrucks] 3:55 questions

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3:55 questions
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:17:27 -0400
I put in a Patrick's 3.55 and didn't use the adapter (wasn't available at
the time). But at the same time I changed from a 32" tire (7.50 x 16) to a
28" tire (225R70 x 15). So the net effect was little if any change in speedo
accuracy - or  gearing either, for that matter.

The 3.55 has since been removed and replaced with a '57 open rear (3.90) and
a Saginaw overdrive.

Jack / Winter Park FL