[oletrucks] 58-59 TF Hotwheels available now! 30th anniv. edition...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58-59 TF Hotwheels available now! 30th anniv. edition...
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:41:07 EDT
  I was in the Toys R Us today, and just happened to be looking for the 2-car
and 4-car 30th Anniversary Edition cars, and saw something I don't think
anyone had mentioned before. I saw a special one, called Splash and ???? (
already forgot the other word! darn CRS...) , which has a maroon 58 or 59
Task Force Chevy truck, with a matching boat trailer, and a 50's all-wood
power boat as well. There was no price on it, and none listed nearby, but all
the other 30th Editions in the case ( mostly 2- and 4-car sets ) were selling
from $19 to $39. This is the first time I'd seen dual headlight TF toy myself
in 1/64th scale. Anyway, good luck finding them. See ya!

Jerry Casper
Fairfax, VA
'55 Suburban