[oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express...grab it! :)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express...grab it! :)
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:09:11 EDT
  wow, are they rare! More so than the suburbans or Cantrell woodie trucks,
I'd guess. well, maybe not the Cantrell's. But I wish I had the money, that
is a neat old truck...I saw a '46 Canopy at Truck Carlisle last year, and got
some good pictures of it. Guy had it decked out with rubber chickens and
everything, just like an old fashioned commercial vehicle would have sold
items out the back in the "old" days... :). I never saw one growing up in the
60's, but do remember old men rumbling down the street in old pickups selling
strawberries, tomatoes, etc. If the body is great shape, and you don't want
it, pass on the info to the oltruck list members here. Someone oughta save it!

Jerry Casper
 already too many projects, not enough money...