[oletrucks] Visit Chevytrucks.org

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Visit Chevytrucks.org
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:06:02 -0500
Hi folks. Some of you that are new to this list may not be aware of a little
website that was designed just with you in mind:

        http://www.chevytrucks.org

I have just added many new Tech articles, and have a few more in the works.
I have also added more Recommended Links, and more vendors to the Vendors
List.

If you can't find the info you need on the Chevytrucks site, I have links to
other sites where you probably will.

And if you are interested in your very own website to show off your project
or finished showpiece, e-mail me off the list or visit Chevytrucks.org for
details. We are on a stable server now and have had no downtime since the
switch some months back.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org