Re: [oletrucks] Parts Supplier?

To: "Nevin" <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts Supplier?
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:00:58 -0700
Are you maybe thinking of RB's Obsolete Automotive?  They are located in
the Seattle area.

RB's Obsolete Automotive, Inc.
7711 Lake Ballinger Way
Edmonds, WA 98026
(800) 426-6607 (Order # exc. WA state)
(800) 922-5339 (Order # in WA state)
(425) 670-6739 (Tech./Info. line)
(425) 670-9151 (24-hr. FAX)

They also have a show room somewhere in the Tacoma area, but I am not sure
where. They have a lot of stuff and a nice catalog.  Hope this helps.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco