Re: [oletrucks] fuel filters

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuel filters
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:55:57 -0500
I haven't looked at any shop or assembly manuals to determine if they were
stock items or not, but they are era typical add-ons at least.  As far as
"do they do any good", I'd have to say yes; not only does the stock "filter"
(just a screen on the top of the fuel pump) NOT catch debris small enough to
still clog needle valves & jets, but I have one in place that is always
trapping rust sediment from my tank.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com