[oletrucks] GMC billboard

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC billboard
From: THE REIDS <reidx4@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:27:11 -0700
Driving east on state highway 20 coming into Mount Vernon Washington,  I
saw a billboard advertising Valley Olds, Cadillac & GMC Trucks.  It
showed a Task Force (55-57) truck with working headlights.  Kind of a
neat billboard.  I scanned a picture of it, if any of you TF GMC types
want a copy, E-mail me off list and i'll send it to ya.  3.6 magabytes,
so it may take a while to load.

Jim Reid
'53 GMC