Re: [oletrucks] Tekonsha Brake Controller

To: <jvanho01@tir.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tekonsha Brake Controller
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:20:20 -0700
I don't know about that specific brand, but I paid about $30 for my
electric brake controller  at NAPA about two years ago.  The one I have is
just a standard brake controller.  It has the ability to be manually
activated, and has one adjustment for sensitivity (voltage being routed
back to the brakes).  I'm not even sure what brand it is, but it seems to
work fine.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco