[oletrucks] RB's Obsolete

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RB's Obsolete
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:17:19 -0700
Sorry Rob,

The name of the great restaurant close to RB's in Edmonds is Scott's Bar and
Grill.  Highly recommend it.  For myself and my wife the bill was under $60
for two great meals, appetizers AND a bottle of wine.

Hmmmmmm. . . maybe this is turning into a restaurant review list.  I am
getting hungry again just thinking about Scott's (and a good excuse to drag
my wif back by RB's!)

Have a great trucking weekend everyone (hope for sun)

Graham
"Chance is irrelevant. . . we WILL succeed"
                                                   --Seven of Nine