[oletrucks] Split Rim Article in This Old Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Split Rim Article in This Old Truck
From: Steve Brandon <brandon@acuson.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:20:47 -0700
Bob ADler writes:
>Chevy never used the killer style split rim.  I've changed many of the
2 >and 3 piece
>Chevy rims without incident.  I use a remote inflation chuck and
restrain
>the rim when inflating.  Don't stand in the trajectory of potentially
flying
>ring.  I wrote two articles about this for THIS OLD TRUCK a couple of
years
>ago.
Bob ADler

Several months ago I tried to get these articles from This Old Truck.
It
seems that  they  are out of stock on these issues and will not
be reprinting them.
Does anyone out there have these articles.  I would gladly pay
any costs involved if I could get a copy.

            Thanks,
                Steve Brandon
                1946  2Ton flatbed (PW series)