RE: [oletrucks] Suburban parts needed

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>, "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Suburban parts needed
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 19:36:58 -0700
Good Luck, I have a 48 and a 49, with original front seats and the 48 has 1
rear original seat. I am going to build 3 or more rear seats to match my
original because the suburban God has tried to buy mine on several
occasions. When I do I'll send out a note and if you haven't found one yet
I'll make 2 more (frame only). If you need any other(sub)parts let me know
and I can run it by my friend . He has gobbs of Panel and Suburban parts and
pieces. Except rear seats!

   Eric J.