RE: [oletrucks] wheel question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] wheel question
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:19:35 -0700
My 17.5 rims are 2 piece plus a lock ring. The wheel is just like any other
except where the front bead seats is a "slip ring" that is completely
removable and held in place by the lock ring. I prefer these kind of rims
because you could be in the middle of Death Vally with a flat tire and
repair it yourself and be on the road again in a couple of hours. I like the
security of them. Plus they look cool to me.
    Does anybody else out there find ways to get out of your
responsabilities so you can work on your truck. I feel like it is a disease
or something. It is effecting my entire life. I sure hope that I'm not the
only one that will postpone business so I can work on my truck. It's like a
drug habit and I don't care if I put someone out cause I'm working on my
truck. It's like someone or something is telling me to do this stuff and I
don't have any control over it. Oh well,they'll get over it. It may take
some time but they will get over it.

   Eric-  48 & 49 suburban