Re: [oletrucks] Jacobs thanks

To: "SHAWN & JO" <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jacobs thanks
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:14:34 -0700
Shawn
I know this is a little late but,  Jacobs Electronics is located less that
20 mile from my front door.  I have heard some real horror stories about
thier stuff from local hot rodders.  I've never ownded any of thier
products and based on what I've been told, I never will.

Just my opinion and that of several others.

Robert
82  1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed (custom)
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others