[oletrucks] 8 X 17.5 Whitewalls?

To: GMC & Chevy Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 8 X 17.5 Whitewalls?
From: Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:08:54 -0700
Hi everyone,
Does anybody know if I can get a whitewall tire in 8 X 17.5 ? I called
Coker and they said that they don't make any 1/2 sizes. Oh and I do not
have split rims and its a tubeless tire that was stock on my 1959 GMC
3/4 ton. (But I don't know if they were tubeless back in 59.) Is this I
guess just going to be another hard to find item for my truck? Thanks in
advance, Roger.
P.S. I'm still looking for a GMC shifter knob, & 2-hubcaps.