Re: [oletrucks] agnostic behavior and ritualized combat in the family V

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] agnostic behavior and ritualized combat in the family Varanoidae
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:05:12 -0700
Friday, May 07, 1999, 8:16:29 PM, Alan wrote:

> Kevin D. Pennell wrote:
>>
>> Allen, You done good.  65', besides being the last Pan, was also the first
>> year of the Electric Start.  Shovel top end came out in 66'.  "Panheads
>> Rule!"
>>
>> Kevin
>> 59' Apache 38/NAPCO

> I've never owned a hog, but always wanted one. Closest I got was almost
> buying a gorgeous '47 Knuckle about 15 years ago. Lack of finances was
> the only reason I didn't buy it. I did build a couple of nice 650
> Triumph hardtail choppers, though. Charlie Kish was right on, a nice
> bike would look good in the back of an ole-truck!

> Alan

I've never owned a hog, either.  The closest I've gotten is my Honda GL1500
Gold Wing.  (My butt thanks me every time I ride!) It's too bid to fit in the
back of most pickups, but, then it seldom needs to.

Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner
http://www.teleport.com/~losborn/1940.html