Re: [oletrucks] Hitch on a AD truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, blamme@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hitch on a AD truck
From: "Doug Hughes" <avdoug@teal.csn.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 05:40:59 -0600
My '49 was used by my dad to pull boats and utility trailers
for years. He had a ball that would clamp onto the bumper
 (apparently made for the stock bumper) which I removed years ago.
He also had a plug in socket for the trailer lights but all that is
left of that is a hole :^(
I'm thinking of adding a hitch again but it will most likely be an
assembly that I can bolt to existing frame holes.

Doug