RE: [oletrucks] radiator

To: "'Dale Withroder'" <dale@pro-mentoring.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] radiator
From: Bennett Ratliff <Bennett@HUNTPROP.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:19:20 -0500
Don't give up on the old radiator just yet.  I had mine (a '55) cleaned,
sealed and pressure tested recently for about $70.  Came back looking
just like new and guaranteed for a year from the local radiator shop.
The old guy there that remembered when this type of radiator was more
common said that it was just like new except for few wrinkled vanes.
The first one I took them was trash, but the second came out great and
the whole process was cheaper than new.  Don't have it in the truck yet,
but not worried about it any more.  Check your local yellow pages for a
local radiator shop.   My $.02 worth.