Re: [oletrucks] SS windshield trim for TF truck

To: Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] SS windshield trim for TF truck
From: AKAMF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:00:47 EDT
Bill, where you at?  A year or so ago my brother and I found an old 57 GMC at
the pick-your-part junk yard and grabbed the hood and the stainless steel
windshield trim . I knew it was really rare, and I didn't need it just then,
but I couldn't just leave it there.  I've used the hood on my latest project
and I've been saving the trim in case I ever replaced the windshield.  It
should polish up real nice.  If you cant find it anywhere else and absolutely
gotta have it,  make me an fair offer. I'm in So.Cal.

Brian Gleeson
akamf@aol.com