RE: [oletrucks] Asheboro,N.C & Cleveland MS

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Asheboro,N.C & Cleveland MS
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:59:17 -0500
The two messages below point out another reason for getting in the
Oletruckers Global Network Directory, i.e. finding other oletruckers in
your neighborhood. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I have
created a database of contact information (addresses, phone numbers,
etc.) of oletruck list members who are willing to share this information
with others. I send out (either hard copy or in electronic form) the
directory to all participating members every 4 to 6 months (first issue
went out the beginning of June). If you are interested or want more
info, ping me off the list.

Jeff Nelson (jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us)
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America (VCCA) #37113