[oletrucks] Rear end help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear end help
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:47:00 EDT
I know there is a list for 60-72 trucks (currently down), but I need help
with shop manual support for my new rear end.  I have confirmed it is not a
'57, but a '62 truck rear with posi-traction.  What I need now is someone
with the appropriate shop manual to photo copy the pages devoted to the
posi-traction rear axle and snail mail or scan and e-mail them to me.  I will
be happy to pay for the copying costs, mailing, etc.  I am not having any
luck with other sources.  Thanks
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX