[oletrucks] Accelerator Linkage, Trans Mount

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Accelerator Linkage, Trans Mount
From: Paul Blosser <paulblosser@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:48:54 -0500
Hi,

I have a question for you guys running 350/350TH in an AD.  What kind of
throttle setup are you using?  I bought a V8 throttle kit from Heavy
Chevy but it won;t work on my carb (Edelbrock).  Do I need to get a
throttle setup off a donor car?

I was under the truck yesterday afternoon looking at the trans mount and
according to what I have seen, it should bolt up to existing holes in
the frame...there is one hole on each side that is close, but they won't
both line up (it sets the mount at an angle).  I think I'll just mark
the frame  and drill it.  The mount seems to go up inside the frame
rails and I guess this would be the best way to mount this.

Thanks for your help,

Paul Blosser
1954 3100