RE: [oletrucks] Compressor plumbing (regulator) question

To: "Border,Ryan" <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Compressor plumbing (regulator) question
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 08:14:32 -0700
Pressure doesn't make up for volume (cfm). Blasting requires a tremendus
amount of cfm. At least thats the way my brain sees it.(Whats left of it)
Sounds like you have a nice rig for your shop though. I've always had
problems blasting. So I just take it to my guy now, saves alot of time and
frustration. Plus he makes alot of sense when he tells me - you do the
electrical and we'll do the blasting/welding. It took me about 5 yrs before
I finally realized that he was right all along.
Eric/Rockhead