[oletrucks] Web Automotive Directory

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web Automotive Directory
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:31:01 -0400
After all the eBay stuff, I sure hope this appropriate to post to the list.
It came today in a "tips" newsletter I get.  Looks like it might have some
great links for oletrucks...and cars.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100

All Things Automotive bills itself as "the best automotive directory on the
Web," and, with links to 3,000 sites, it may be. You can browse for links by
category, including car museums, parts sources, racing, even finance and
insurance. And if you're a fan of a particular make of car or
motorcycle--perhaps Mustangs or Ducatis--you can find links to plenty of
specific resources.

http://www.autodirectory.com