[oletrucks] BIG GMC ENGINE FOR SALE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] BIG GMC ENGINE FOR SALE
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:34:06 EDT
This engine is not mine so don't E-mail me.

This engine is currently for sale on ebay with no bids at $100. I E-mailed
the owner, Ted Thayer, and he told me that It's a very large IL6 GMC engine
out of a big 41 GMC truck possibly a 302. It was totally rebuilt ten years
ago, test fired, and has sat since then. I tried to get the engine I.D.
numbers from him, but the numbers he gave did not make sense to me. If anyone
is interested in this engine E-mail Ted at ted@overland.net or search on
EBAY. The engine is located somewhere in Texas. Have nice day.

Dustin
53 GMC 1/2-long W/Hydra-matic