Re: [oletrucks] More on oil pressure/noise

To: "Jared Walch" <chevyolds@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More on oil pressure/noise
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:34:25 -0700
Jared-

Thanks for the reply.  I think the "noise" was one of a number of sounds
coming from either my generator, water pump or both.  When I pull the belt
off, there's no more noise.

As for the oil pressure, it started dropping right after my first oil change
after having the engine rebuilt.  I pulled the filter out (canister type),
and straightened it up, put the lid back on, and the pressure seems to have
improved.  Any thoughts?

Thanks-

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window