[oletrucks] Original '49 Radiator Needs a Good Home

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Original '49 Radiator Needs a Good Home
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:31:45 -0700
I have an original '49 radiator from a big truck (Harrison with 3"
core and 4" tank) that is in excellent condition.  I paid $25 and
would like to get that back, but will consider something less
(free) if it's a good home and you use it in a runner (not
keep it as a spare or to re-sale).  I really don't want to ship it
(it is HEAVY), so I'm in the Seattle area.  Please e-mail me
off list.  Thanks.

Allen
'50 3100

PS  There's no way this radiator will fit in a 1/2 or 3/4 ton truck
without major cutting of the front core support and sheet metal.